Thursday, December 31, 2009
And she's off...
Happy New Year to you all! Peter is up in Yosemite with his family enjoying his winter wonderland and I would be with him had my departure date not been changed. The mother called and told me she thought the baby was coming earlier so I am now leaving tomorrow morning at 9:30 AM instead of January 6th. I am still due to return on January 28th. It's kinda hard to pack for such a long trip when you've never lived in the snow...I don't really know what to expect...I am just preparing to be cold. They got a ton of snow last night. Ps I am missing the ball dropping by about 18 hours....bummer. So close.
Well, I will be on skype if anyone wants to chat while I'm over there...Mac has a video camera so I can point you towards the window if it's snowing out. My user name is lauralynnsays
Love to all! 2010....the year we have been waiting for!!! 151 days to go. Oh ya, we printed our invitations today and they look beautiful! Can't wait for you to see them! They will be going out the last week in February. Whoop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment