Friday, November 6, 2009

Fabric Shopping!

Today mom, grandma a and I are going to the fabric store to pick out the material for the signature quilt at the wedding. Sooo jazzed. Guests will sign on the squares upon arrival on May 31. After the wedding a very dear lady named Kathleen will quilt. :) We will then keep it in our living room and cuddle up with it for 100 years remembering our wedding and all the love we felt from our family and friends while we made a commitment to love one another until death parts us. OK fine, 80 years.

ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA JUNE!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am actually home on my birthday (with only a minimum of pain meds - don't like the side effects) Keeping my wonderful husband busy spoiling me. Since YOUR husband-to-be is a Styffe, you can look forward to having a wonderful one, TOO!
    We love you both!
    Grandma June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike and I did a quilt too! Awesome idea... love that you are doing it too :)

    ReplyDelete